CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Bridal Shower

What do girls love more than anything?
Getting married or celebrating someone close to them getting marriend.
I had the pleasure of planning my sister in laws shower last May.
The shower was held in the tea room of the Belvidere Masion in Claremore OK.

Lunch was serverd to all the lovely ladies that attended.
Menu cards doubled as Thank you notes.
You know what bugs me the most about the event business?
The amount of $ is cost to have a cake made....really isn't
it just some flour, water, eggs, and a few other items, and they want to charge me an arm and a leg for it.
Well I beat them at their own game. Yes I did order the cake from a bakery. I am not a great baker so sometime you have to spend the $, but I did save my self $12.00 by decorating it myself.
How did I do it? I took a metal cookie cutter and one pack of sprinkles purchased from Target's dollar bin.
I placed the cookie cutter on the cake and poured the sprinkles in, it was as easy as that!
(You know everything taste better with sprinkles!)
Oh yeah, I also made simple  name tags for the guest, something so easy was a great way to get to know the other ladies of the party!
ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment